Saturday, December 9

Snow Day!!!!

As you might have heard, our recent run of great weather came to an crashing halt. First with a ice storm, then two days of snow. We received about a foot of snow, causing the schools to close for two days. Melissa bundled the kids up and headed over to the local hill for some sledding. Click on any of the pictures below for some video highlights.


Video 1 - Ellie Sledding (click here or on picture)


Video 2 - Tyler Sledding (click here or on picture)


Video 3 - Ty pulling Ellie (click here or on picture)

2 comments:

Andy said...

Hello Missy and Dave,
This is a great family blog! I started blogging several years ago before blog spot had picture capabiltliy and this was the first time that I viewed it with pictures. I tried out the picture version yesterday and found it quite interesting:
awbrochesterblogspot.com

Thanks also for the nice Christmas card with the border photos. That's a nice format.
Andy Bazar

Anonymous said...

Melissa and Dave,

How wonderful to see all the pictures of your kids. I may need to start one of these for our family! THanks so much for the Christmas card. I LOVE all the pictures. I tried to email a week or so ago but I am not sure if you got it. Melissa...drop me an email...tmcnally@Hotmail.com.

Tina McNally